Maggie Andrews is the Regeneration Manager of EastSide Partnership managing the Neighbourhood Renewal Programme in Inner East Belfast and Tullycarnet. She has also been responsible for overseeing the development of the East Belfast Strategic Regeneration Framework and is a member of the joint team currently working to progress this with BRO and BCC.
Maggie has a BA (Hons) in Social Administration, an MSC in Social Policy. She has more than 30 years experience of community development work and the development of capacity in the community sector, working for Local Councils and funders and within the Voluntary and Community sector.
- East Belfast Strategic Regeneration Framework
- Implementation EBP Education Strategy
- Community Planning Pilot with BCC/BAPs and Community Places
- Managing Partnership Regeneration programme that includes Health, Employability and Tourism
- Facilitation of Inner East and Tullycarnet Neighbourhood Renewal Partnerships